Viking's Aircraft Pictures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Can't see anything under the port engine of the Bloch Dave, apart from bomb bay doors, but the aircraft in the hangar, under the starboard engine, aren't Bf110's. The one on the left looks like it might be a ...darn! Forgotten the name - but a twin-engined French aircraft, which looks a bit like the much later Flamant! It might even be a DH Rapide or Dragon.

Potez 631

Attachments

• potez631_1.jpg
    potez631_1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 415
  • potez631_2.jpg
    potez631_2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 404
Interesting but I don't think that's it either. The engines seem to sit higher in the pic I have and the landing gear is different.

Next pic I've acquired is of the Junker G.38 - the "Deutschland" to be exact.

Ju G38.JPG

On the back:

"First Picture of Germany's New Diesel-Engined Planes

In Peace a servant ----- In War a Monster
Berlin....This is the first picture out of Germany of the DEUTSCHLAND. The "G-38" Type which can be run economically with crude oil, through the use of Diesel Motors. Although the Versailles Treaty placed a taboo on War Planes, the Clause is circumvented by the use of these "Convertible" Passenger Liners. The Nazi emblemed superbirds may be easily changed into redoubtable air giants according to observers, Germany's Civilian Air Corps is rated second only to that of France and the potential sky strength of the Nazis in time of war is said to be a source of anxiety in many parts of Europe. Another feature of this plane is the passenger compartment arrangement in the base wings. 06/05/36"

Hi vikingBerserker,
Your style of presentation is very impressive. The meaningful contribution of your mind reflects on those people who are looking for new ideas and informations regarding Aircraft Photos. I like to collect information about different Aircraft like their style structure and models. This pictures will definitely help me a lot. I will be more glad if you provide some more pictures here.

Thanks.....
Royal Air Force WWII

Possibly a Amiot 350 series as the mystery aircraft
4ed25f89.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back