Virus in the name of....(d*mn you Gutt and Paul)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thankyou Sir! ....don't recall entering this one in any comps....?

So, Paul.......what have you got to say for yourself?

The three Revell are not in the picture.....

Damn Jan, We have jumped from so many different aircraft I dont remember what or where Ive posted what.

You looking for unusal or do you have something specific in mind. Might be able to come up with something for the C around the Battle of Britain time frame?

An early start Jan but I kind of like this one. Kinda of an easy paint job but differnt in that it carries a cannon underneath.

Source Bf-110 in color 1939-45 by John Vasco and Ferando Estanislau

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 86
Cripes, we might need to start a Bf 110 support group!

Could be , I was hoping John was around as I was wondering how many Bf-110's used that cannon configuration during the Battle of Britain and if he ever found out who the crew was as I didnt think the cannon packs really came out till the russian campaign.

This is the candidate for my -C Paul, 19.07.41, Z-Staffel I./JG 77, Bf 110 C-4, Wk. Nr. 3588, LN+DR, shot down by AA-fire around Warlamowo, crew, (F) Lt. Dietrich Klappenbach MIA (Bf) Gefr. Rudolf Methke MIA....

But one can always found out something for an E, D, G-2 and G-4..... Might just as well get them all, eh?

Yea Jan didn't get the hint from me... that's what I was trying to say

Of course we all still are conditionally your friends and all

The condition is you whip out all the unfinished kits over the next few weeks... and clear your workbench!

Users who are viewing this thread