Wanna Ride the Sky

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vikingBerserker

Lieutenant General
Apr 10, 2009
South Carolina
Came across this and thought it was pretty cool. I wonder if Maria will do something like this to her bike and whose plane it would resemeble.........

English Russia Wanna Ride In The Sky

Attachments

• Mig.jpg
    Mig.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 157
  • mig2.jpg
    mig2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 152
  • mig3.jpg
    mig3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 154
  • mig4.jpg
    mig4.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 161
Came across this and thought it was pretty cool. I wonder if Maria will do something like this to her bike and whose plane it would resemeble.........

YoumustbeouttayergoddarnedMIND, that's the most expensive coffee table that ever hit the road on two wheels! :D :D :D

0019.jpg

OMFG ! :shock:
at least it wasn't a Harley that was ruined !

Why?
That would just be a *with acidic note in voice* Harley. :D
Had it been a beemer, on the other hand...*growls, loads gun and aims* ;)

Why?
That would just be a *with acidic note in voice* Harley. :D
Had it been a beemer, on the other hand...*growls, loads gun and aims* ;)

I pretend that I didn't read that....

*Paints some not so very nice graffiti on a nearby BMW......'I Wish That I Was Harley', 'Why Wasn't I Born As A Toy For Big Boys?' etc., etc... Keeps one eye over his shoulder*

:D :lol: ;)

Attachments

• 00021544.jpg
    00021544.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 542
  • 00021017.jpg
    00021017.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,043
Last edited:
I pretend that I didn't read that....

*Paints some not so very nice graffiti on a nearby BMW......'I Wish That I Was Harley', 'Why Wasn't I Born As A Toy For Big Boys?' etc., etc... Keeps one eye over his shoulder*
:D :lol: ;)

*promptly stamps every single part of Jan's hog with the words: "Please deliver loose parts to Lucky13, Scotland, when this particular part is found on road surface or at side of road* :D :D :D

About the pictured bike:
It's fairly simple:
If you want a motorcycle, buy a beem...sry, motorcycle.
If you want a plane, buy a godda**ed plane!
If you want to go from zero to the graveyard in under 4 seconds, buy a 'busa, a MV Agusta F4 750 Brutale or any Japanese/Italian race bike. :D
But mixing plane AND bike...only a MAN could come up with THAT idea! *runs like hell* :D :D :D

Then again, it looks like it's just a Honda, or something similar...*snorts derisively* ;) :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Think that the only MV Agusta I wanted, was the MV Agusta 750 America..... Wouldn't mind a classic Ducati 900 SS either, when it comes to Italian bikes. :oops: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back