Aug 5, 2008 #21 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,063 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Armed with a frozen fish!
Aug 5, 2008 #22 Becca Staff Sergeant 831 0 Joined Aug 13, 2007 Location Texas Website www.myspace.com :-O HOW did you know?!
Aug 5, 2008 #23 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,063 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Rumours and gossip...lock, stock and two smoking fish.
Aug 5, 2008 #24 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I think I've felt that many times. So many times that people I meet have a craving for Arthur Treachers and a longing for Scandinavia.
I think I've felt that many times. So many times that people I meet have a craving for Arthur Treachers and a longing for Scandinavia.
Aug 5, 2008 #25 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria On ya Wayne, thing is guys cause Wayne is his 'advanced' years I let him get there first to give him something to be proud of If anyone believes the above is complete B.S, they are correct.
On ya Wayne, thing is guys cause Wayne is his 'advanced' years I let him get there first to give him something to be proud of If anyone believes the above is complete B.S, they are correct.
Aug 7, 2008 #26 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. I believe it! 'advanced years'!!!! kiss my *ss..
Aug 7, 2008 #27 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. You young blokes........No respect!
Aug 7, 2008 #29 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,740 40,063 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I agree Little Wayne...todays youth totally lack in respect....and...and....disciplin.
Aug 7, 2008 #30 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN 4000. WOW. I'm 1/2 way there.
Aug 7, 2008 #31 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Thanks again!