Wayne Little, Congrats 4,000 posts!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good on you Wayne!!

I've just got 'senior member' status (3 minutes ago) but your 4,000 posts makes my 102 look pretty hopeless!!

Congrats nevertheless!!!

Ooooh....looook at meee.....I've got 4...bl**dy...000 posts...ooooh....Yippee Yay-yay Yay-ay-f*cking-ay....get a fr*cking life mate...!

On a more serious not here....well done buddy, looking forward to see the next 4000 posts...hopefully 3987 will be in "Breaking News" thread...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooh....looook at meee.....I've got 4...bl**dy...000 posts...ooooh....Yippee Yay-yay Yay-ay-f*cking-ay....get a fr*cking life mate...!

:

Oooh look at those guys, they get 5k posts and get all "high mighty" on us! :D
Us miserable wimpy 1500 guys just hang our heads in shame... :oops:

By the way Lucky, I like the new siggy - Cool! 8)

Thanks you insignificant 1547 poster you...you better hang your head in shame and worship the ground that us 5000+ posters walk on..:lol: :lol: :lol: It's all Marcel's good handy work...saved his two and one of Wojtek's to use later....

Didn't know that RN operated Beaufighters from carriers....:shock: :lol:

Careful Lucky,a review of our 5,000+ posts:

Post 3201- Lucky: ummmm
Post 3202 - Njaco: - yup

Post 105 - Njaco: Waazzzupp
Post 106- Lucky: yo

Post 2445-Lucky: Where's my other sock?

Post 4441-Njaco: I like kittens

Post 3322-Lucky: ?
Post 3323-Njaco: ?

We're skaing on thin ice, mate!

How funny!! Congrats Wayne...uhm..I think?? Hell, I don't even know how many comments i've made. My best comments USUALLY come when i'm reading over the big guys shoulder. :D
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back