What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah lanc what girl...did you get off with someone after I left lastnight?

Much the same as lanc, although actually its because I was worried, not cos im attracted to her

And I ache a lot from too much dancing lastnight, also turns out I lost nearly a stone in weight lastnight.

Oh JESUS CHRIST, it's Venereal disease ... you would know it as a STD or STI...

Well, you are thinking about a girl but you're worried. That implies you've either given her VD, or she's given you VD. Or ... you've slammed your seed inside her ... and the seed has taken hold. And nine months down the line we've got a mini-CC.

Haha no, I have a girlfriend I wouldnt cheat on her in any way...I was just saying I was worried cos she was out of it lastnight and didnt really know what she was doing.

Lanc, you are one twisted child.

how? i live on a farm and you automatically assume i have a sheep fettish it's not like i've never seen a woman before

Oh yeah lanc what girl

like i'd tell you!

did you get off with someone after I left lastnight?

i don't think her boyfriend, who it appears is old enough to drive down from nottingham where he lives, would've been too happy about that

I was worried cos she was out of it lastnight and didnt really know what she was doing

that could've applied to most of the girls, any clues

the lancaster kicks *** said:
i don't think her boyfriend, who it appears is old enough to drive down from nottingham where he lives, would've been too happy about that
Hehe.

I'm f*cking annoyed by the result of Ice Hockey World Champiosnhip Finals - Czech Republic - Sweden 0:4... But Silver isn't bad after all, everyone assummed the Czechs ain't gonna make it from the basic group...

http://www.nhl.com/news/2006/05/273038.html

You live on a farm with all those sheep?

You lucky B

Heaven, I'm in heaven............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread