What Annoyed You Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The fruit company really worked us over this last week. They apparently updated something in their security and now the wife's iphone won't connect to the router anymore. Yes, I know it needs to be upgraded, but it's going to be such a pain, as they will probably have to upgrade the ONT at the same time due to service changes. The current cable modem/router unit is buried in my office and inaccessible for now. Got to spill out half the garage to get to the ONT and about half the office too.....Going to end up making the living room and one bedroom a rabbit warren with everything piled in there to get the necessary access......Just what I needed this month....

Try: On the phone: throw away/delete connection to router en make new one.

What annoyed me? Why....I'll tells ya. The CA I use tends to develop a film over the opening so instead of using the usual toothpick method, brilliant me decided to use my thumb and pointy finger. I though I got it off quick enough but it left a film on my thumb and now I can't use my thumb print to open my iPhone and apps.......first world problems

Always use pinky as a back up. The none writing hand one. ...been there.. done that.

I'm, just wiping the morning tea and biccies of my monitor.

Years back, while one sister and her family were down in San Antonio on vacation, the youngest boy split his forehead open in the hotel. Mad dash to find an ER at 4:30 in the morning. ER doc first glued one of his eyes shut and then managed to glue a surgical glove to his face. A couple of hours later, the gash in his forehead pops back open and starts bleeding pretty bad. In the mad rush to find an ER, they follow a set of signs to a hospital.

They zip into the ER and start trying to get some help, not noticing that everyone in the place is either in greens or camo. They finally end up talking to a guy in camo with oak leaves and he funnily tells them they have blundered into Brook Army Hospital and they don't treat civilians, other than burn patients. My sister, almost in tears at this point explains the morning fiasco at the ER and asks for directions to any other hospital than the one they were at before. At this point the major is in tears from laughing so hard about it, he takes them back to a treatment area and personally takes care of fixing up my nephew. By the time they get out of there and back on the road, there were probably a dozen or more of the Brooks ER staff that had to come visit them and hear the story about the other ER.

Users who are viewing this thread