What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Paul. My hearing has gotten better since my eyesight got worse. :lol:

Just getting things done around the house on a day off after working from 1:30am to 20:30 Sat night,that was not a fun day.

Drinking Aldi's Latte Macchiato, have been exploring the perfume samples I had a good bagful of today at the local makeup/meds shop, and pondering making swatches of the nail glitters and the nail polish I bought yesterday and today.
Did I ever tell you guys that I *love* glitter and glam stuff and nail polish??? :D

Did I ever tell you guys that I *love* glitter and glam stuff and nail polish??? :D

Sorry Maria, had Terry's voice in my head saying that! :lol:
So, no new JG26 stuff then, hmmmm? :lol:

Trawling the forum, cuppa and 'The Hunt For Red October' on the picture box... Just waiting for the 'Monday blues' to kick in! :lol:

I'm heading bed slowly. I have to be on duty tomorrow.

Is about to do my nails for this week, plus mom gave me an interesting book today, I think I'll read a little:
Dino Knudsen: Øjenvidner til Besættelsen . danskere beretter om hverdag og krig, 1940 - 1945.
(Dino Knudsen: Eyewitness to the german occupation - danes tells about everyday life and war, 1940 - 1945.)

Just in from work, feel like sh*te, nosebleed, cough....tired, exhausted, run down, the sooner December is over and done with the better, bloody cold! *sniff* *cough* *sneeze*...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back