What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just getting things done around the house on a day off after working from 1:30am to 20:30 Sat night,that was not a fun day.

Drinking Aldi's Latte Macchiato, have been exploring the perfume samples I had a good bagful of today at the local makeup/meds shop, and pondering making swatches of the nail glitters and the nail polish I bought yesterday and today.
Did I ever tell you guys that I *love* glitter and glam stuff and nail polish???

Did I ever tell you guys that I *love* glitter and glam stuff and nail polish???

Sorry Maria, had Terry's voice in my head saying that!
So, no new JG26 stuff then, hmmmm?

Trawling the forum, cuppa and 'The Hunt For Red October' on the picture box... Just waiting for the 'Monday blues' to kick in!

Is about to do my nails for this week, plus mom gave me an interesting book today, I think I'll read a little:
Dino Knudsen: Øjenvidner til Besættelsen . danskere beretter om hverdag og krig, 1940 - 1945.
(Dino Knudsen: Eyewitness to the german occupation - danes tells about everyday life and war, 1940 - 1945.)

Just in from work, feel like sh*te, nosebleed, cough....tired, exhausted, run down, the sooner December is over and done with the better, bloody cold! *sniff* *cough* *sneeze*...

Users who are viewing this thread