What are you doing now? (2 Viewers)

All you guys have offended me, I am contacting the UN to have you banned. :evil4:

Nope.. they are very busy with banning of the Santa Clause. But you get the first place on my list of ears. :lol:
 
Making a grocery list. Wife and I having a romantic dinner with both boys out of the house.
 
Getting ready to feed the dogs.
 
:laughing3:
 
I'm offended that you would say hello to Obama and Cameron.
Now I'm offended that I'm offended!
Where do I go to report that?!?
Now I'm offended that I don't know the answer!

I am deeply offended that that I didn't get a 'hello' from GCHQ or the American secret service.
Am I am not good enough to spy on?
That alone is offensive let alone the offence I could take if they did...

AND I am offended that you do not know the answer to resolve your offended feelings.... I could say that if you have been offended, as a forum chum, then I am offended too.
 
I agree , same here.
 
This forum is offensive, UN is offensive, EU is offensive, PC is offensive, the whole.....naaaah, f*ck it, I'll have another beer, then again, Budweiser and Miller is offensive! :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back