What Are You Driving ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You serious Alex? that your Torrie in the second pic? DAMN that is one sweet shot mate 8)

Cheers Aaron and Jason

Picture081.jpg

1999 VW Chico Citi Golf 1600.

My baby, they do not make the Citi Golfs anymore so I will hold on to her. My first car as well.

Last edited:
Currently have this

08122009103.jpg

08122009105.jpg

Holden Commodore 3.8V6 with the HSV kit. Comfy and quite nice to drive, but I don't get on with the auto box (don't like them in general). Thinking of selling it and buying a 4x4, or at least something like a Legacy, for the trickier mountain roads

Nice VR commodore NC. I've got the VS with the updated injection system. The Auto is pretty basic I'll agree any day.

A cheap mod would be to get some stock steel rims and paint em black and replace the mags, give it a slightly more muscly look.

Cheers.

No Pics available, but its a Ford Transit with a lost Traction Control which is very funny in our current wheather conditions ( -7 degrees at Night and Snowfall at Saturday). :shock:

Well I have yet another car now. Was expecting the Commodore to go so bought this as it was going very cheap and came with free camping gear

Nothing interesting, it's a Honda Ascot which is an Accord with some posh bits. An impressive 363000km on the clock and still going strong. Up for sale already...........

21877_286033072196_688687196_4198724_6250319_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back