What Cheered You Up Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Saw a restored, 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback in red paint today, and when I heard the V8 roar it nearly put me to tears. It put all the automobiles parked on my street to shame.

Saw a restored, 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback in red paint today, and when I heard the V8 roar it nearly put me to tears. It put all the automobiles parked on my street to shame.

Bet there aren't too many of those in the Philipines? Hard to beat the sound of a V8 rumble IMHO.

Y'know Vassilli - it's times like these that I reslly miss a "I like this!"-function here! :D

My good thing today?
Well...forgot to turn in the company car key today. Then remembered that the museum has got a spare key. Phew! :p :lol:

And yes, I watched episode 4 of "The World At War" box set about the battle of Britain - there were a few interesting people getting interviewed for that particular episode, among them was a certain moustachioed german general. ;)

EDIT: Well - wasn't too sure about the spare car key, so my buddy Finn drove me to the museum - AND gave me a small showing around on Nørrebro, we visited the streets where he grew up. A really nice relaxed evening trip, and I sure appreciate him taking me to Copenhagen to deliver the key back. ;) :thumbleft:

Last edited:
Bet there aren't too many of those in the Philipines? Hard to beat the sound of a V8 rumble IMHO.

Yep, I don't see too much of these in Manila. Everyone has streamlined Japanese made cars, and it's hard to find a lot of people here who have interest in these classics.

65tisz.png

A beauty. :shock:

Glad to hear the news Wayne. Nothing like going home after an extended stay at the Hospital.

What cheered me up today, work week is almost over and the weather forecast for the weekend is fr some beautiful fall weather. New smoker may get packed with Pork Butts this weekend slow smoked for pulled pork sandwiches, who's coming over?

Digging through a lot of old church records online, trying to find data on most of my danish family - and succeeding. :thumbleft:
And finding some funny facts about my family. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back