What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

First full day in practice today. Was really good 'working' with the GP's and clerking some 'patients' should start on real patients next week (this week was mainly just the GP seeing how you were at doing it before letting you loose). Did pretty well and really enjoyed it, bring on next week.

If you have five and a half days to goof off northern Minnesota sounds like a good place to do it! Haven't been there since I was a kid on vacation up along the Gunflint Trail, but I'll never forget it.

Trip cancelled, rear differential on my 4X4 Silverado went out. After yesterdays conversion I probably have the only full time front wheel drive Chevy Silverado in the state of Minnesota. Trip will have to be rescheduled to next week.

Not so bad! If you were flying a 150D model you would only need about 32 knots ground speed to get airbourne!!!!! And what's so bad about flying Under the cloud???? I ask you.

cloud was under 1000' that wasn't really the problem. It was mainly the 20 kts wind coming over the hills. I can fly in these conditions, I just don't really want to, especially with my Father-in-law in the back seat!

Got the date for the pre-eye-op examination - and because the hospital can't live up to the waiting time limit, I get to get things sorted out at a private clinic, and the government pays for the whole thing. :)
So I'm going to the pre-op examination next thursday. Seems like things are moving along a bit faster now.
Am looking forward (- although somewhat blurred...*giggle*) to get this over and done with.

OK, try #2. After not being able to take my hunting trip last week due to the truck breaking down I'm going to try again today. Got new truck, packed it full last night. Half day of work today, then Friday-Monday will be spend sitting in a treestand hoping a Whitetail will walk by. No TV, no Vice-Presidential debates, no unknown humans around to bother me. Come one Noon o'clock, then I'm out of here.

Got the date for the pre-eye-op examination - and because the hospital can't live up to the waiting time limit, I get to get things sorted out at a private clinic, and the government pays for the whole thing. :)
So I'm going to the pre-op examination next thursday. Seems like things are moving along a bit faster now.
Am looking forward (- although somewhat blurred...*giggle*) to get this over and done with.
Best of luck to you, hope everything works out O.K.!

Got the Bronco running again.
Stupid thing would run and then shut itself off, at completely random times and circumstances. In the last 2 months I have replaced the distributor, the coil, the ignition control module, the solinoid, various vaccuum lines, and now the ignition switch box on the steering column.
Fingers crossed! Maybe I got it this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back