What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Terry: Sounds good. Any news about the tablet?
Jan: The most expensive coffee reheater and popcorn machine. ;)

My good news?
Got my other eye fixed today, thank God I don't have any more eyes that need fixing! ;)
And the sweet young thing at the pharmacy where I resupplied my eye drop things recommended an eye patch for sleeping the first few days, so now I can go all-out pirate! :D

16039_10151261689059210_332146050_n.jpg

Will be going in for check-up tomorrow, and then I guess I'll make an appointment for another check-up in about a month, to make sure that there's no posterior capsular opacification or other problems.

And I totally enjoy the drawing tablet! It sure takes some getting used to, but it is so practical to be able to erase things with a few clicks with the pen or mouse, and then you can save countless versions of a drawing if you're in doubt, or like different colour schemes or whatever you like. :D
Now I just need a note program with a fountain pen brush with different colours "ink" and nice light beige "paper", to make the tablet experience perfect. :D

Terry: Sounds good. Any news about the tablet?
Jan: The most expensive coffee reheater and popcorn machine. ;)

My good news?
Got my other eye fixed today, thank God I don't have any more eyes that need fixing! ;)
And the sweet young thing at the pharmacy where I resupplied my eye drop things recommended an eye patch for sleeping the first few days, so now I can go all-out pirate! :D

Yaarrrr....yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Arr Haar me hearties! Good stuff Maria, although I'm totally tongue - twisted with that description!
I'll ask my daughter when she returns from University to see her mother at Christmas - unless she decides to stay in London !

Terry: Cool, I hope she doesn't use the thing any more so that you can use it. ;)

My good thing today:
Went to the check-up with the eye surgeon, everything looks great - in more than one sense! ;)
And I made an appointment a month from now with my local eye-ologist, then things should finally be over and done with. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back