What Cheered You Up Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Time to cool the wheels down after a great day being silly on the moors.

I believe that burny yellow thing in the sky is called the Sun, the first day of 2014 that wasnt raining, hailing, blowing a force 8 and there were even patches of ground that werent under water :eek:

1422376_10152261420048784_975388017_n.jpg

I thought a Prom was something like the sea-front at Tynemouth!

What cheered me up?
Receiving a totally unexpected, large parcel, from King Kit, courtesy of our Swettish friend !
He's no such a bad Muppet after all !!

Shopping, ex- Para, man style!
Teaching April the correct way of doing things then, Red Two?
Too right mate.
I had already done a recce of posh dress shops in Darlington for a planned shopping trip on Friday.

Was at the vets near where I live with the dog when I noticed a dress shop over the road so we went in saw what she liked so like I said job done, though missus is not happy she missed out !

How trusting we are in France. I won an auction for a Martini Henry rifle. Emailed the seller and said the cheque is in the post. He emailed back that the gun is in the post.

La Poste has been good to me, if slow. I wish I had opened my bank account with them now and not with Credit Agricole. When I wanted to withdraw 1,000€ of my own money the b*ggers wanted to know what I wanted it for! I told them it was to hire wh•res for my birthday party and to mind their own business. (and no it wasn't.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back