What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hurrah...my first ever 'Dislike' received...my day is complete.

Not quite sure why a reply (No 22) on Page 2 of the 'What is it Game' that I posted waaaaaay back in 25.06.2010 deserved it, but hey, at least I made some-one happy, ergo....I am happy ! :)

Trallallah...

Last edited:
Hurrah...my first ever 'Dislike' received...my day is complete.

Not quite sure why a reply (No 22) on Page 2 of the 'What is it Game' that I posted waaaaaay back in 25.06.2010 deserved it, but hey, at least I made some-one happy, ergo....I am happy ! :)

Trallallah...
Well, we could give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they're on a mobile device. I've caught myself liking, disliking and even giving bacon by accident as I scroll down the page (happens at facebook, too...well, not bacon though). I usually catch and quickly undo it.

Now I could see unliking if I didn't get the right guess! :lol:

It's Tuesday, last workday of the week. Tomorrow I'm off to nearly the furthest northern part of Minnesota for some late season ice fishing. 5 days of staring at a couple holes drilled in the ice, and several a-holes that are coming with;)

I used to go ice-fishing once a year just to make sure I didn't go for the rest of the year, and packed it in when the beer froze up, below -6ºC. Have a great trip Buck. Photos if you can as Minnesota has always fascinated me.

Geo

we could use a 'Give me Turkey Bacon!' button...? :lol:

BanButton.gif

Well, we could give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that they're on a mobile device. I've caught myself liking, disliking and even giving bacon by accident as I scroll down the page (happens at facebook, too...well, not bacon though). I usually catch and quickly undo it.

Now I could see unliking if I didn't get the right guess! :lol:

There is a bacon feature on facebook?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back