What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Absolutely old boy. Being ex Paras, we are, like all such chaps, refined, polite, gentle, well-mannered, cultured individuals .......... ahem! I'm sorry I have a cold ......

I'm cheered to hear that they have bred out their minor habit of eating their young.

I will hear nothing against Paras. Why this forum alone demonstrates many can both read and write, often at the same time.

Is it time for my medication nurse?.........

lol :D yulzari *sniggers*

...found this METAL, ahem... !WARNING! Heavy Metal, flashing lights, and possible a graphically gruesome vid

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKVWrtGI9U

Also, a little old hat/news for some, IL2 1946 propossed v4.13 - the player flyable B-24 and more realisticly working bombsighting equipment(s) are sounding cool, including a Grief/Goerings Lighter He.177A-3, a HSFX Team (feat. Team Daidalos) project.
DT 4.13 Dev Updates - SimHQ Forums

Last edited:
I'm cheered to hear that they have bred out their minor habit of eating their young.

I will hear nothing against Paras. Why this forum alone demonstrates many can both read and write, often at the same time.

Is it time for my medication nurse?.........

:lol: better take a double dose and check under your bed before you go to sleep....

The blood tests of my dog. A year and a half it caught the pancreatitis. But now all seems to be fine. Anyway a diet has to be kept all the time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back