What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

5 weeks air mail, what did it do, fly like a pinball from each airport to airport step by step to you? ..along with a 2 week quarenteen thrown in in-case the plastic wrapping was contaminated by tree fungus spores?

I'd like to know the answer to that too...

Don't know if it's related Wayne, but over the last few weeks, my inland mail has been somewhat erratic. I've been getting stuff delivered which was sent anywhere from 7 to 12 days previously, which should have taken 2 days at most.
Also, my deliveries are normally between 09.00 to 10.30 hrs, with parcels between 12.30 and 13.00 hrs, but lately the earliest delivery has been around 14.00hrs, and some as late as 15.45 hrs, including parcels - and this after Royal Mail recently stating that all deliveries would be made no later than 14.00hrs.

Don't know if it's related Wayne, but over the last few weeks, my inland mail has been somewhat erratic. I've been getting stuff delivered which was sent anywhere from 7 to 12 days previously, which should have taken 2 days at most.
Also, my deliveries are normally between 09.00 to 10.30 hrs, with parcels between 12.30 and 13.00 hrs, but lately the earliest delivery has been around 14.00hrs, and some as late as 15.45 hrs, including parcels - and this after Royal Mail recently stating that all deliveries would be made no later than 14.00hrs.

Something ain't working right that's for sure...

and this cheered me up today..:D Yes two..!

Attachments

• Bf109G-10 Erla_2540.jpg
    Bf109G-10 Erla_2540.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 140
I finally got to take my son to a local indoor shooting range (I drilled him 2 weeks straight about gun safety before I would take him). I retrieved one of my small pistol cases and discovered a .32 I had forgotten about.

He shot a .22, .25, and a S&W .40 and did me proud at his accuracy and more importantly his safety. He kicked a** with the .40 at 15 yards!

Good luck Alex. When it gets bad, keep going and don't give up, and keep the Regiment motto in mind - Utrinque Paratus, Ready for Anything !

Cheers Terry and Co. I will let you know how I get on in due course. I'm planning on spending a year or two with the reserves, and if Army lifes for me following up with a commission.

All up hill round here in Wales so the ideal training ground, just going to have to get used of 'tabbing'. My flatmates an officer with R Anglians, and has offered to take me for a few painful sessions...I've been thinking about starting my own thread for a bit of motivation and keep you all informed with the (Hopefully) journey from civvie to dealer of death?

Did manage to get upto Y Garn the otherday...
15_zps5827d1ff.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back