What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was down on the rota to work tommorow afternoon but managed to persuade the boss to let me swap with someone

Now I can go to the club tommorow and watch the 6 Nations games on the giant telly BBC 6Nations rugby-union a whole afternoon of rugby with a small chance that if the results fall right for the boys then England can win its 1st 6 Nations for years. Large quantities of alchohlic liquids will be imbibed whatever the results

Listened to the UK Budget earlier, well apart from the abnoxiotous Millipied trying to sound like his party never did wrong during their past tenure, I thought it was sounding fairly good, certainly if you can budget to save. Considereing I'm no fan of the Con's or as you guess the Lab's, it sounded quite pragmatic to me.

And you believe at all that political rhetoric cr@p?
What's given with one hand, is taken back by two hands, regardless of which bunch of clowns are in power. Remember, there is no 'vocation' in politics in the UK these days, just those out for their own perceived prestige and gain.
Simple - that's why I don't have time for politics or politicians.

True about that, just saying it sounded pragmatic more than last years.. we the public still know they're months out of date/behind the curve (if Question Time and idle chatter in passing give hints), and that we've still got to struggle forwards at a slower rate (as always).

Good for you Jan, your week end starts here then; only a 3 day week this one eh?

Close enough almost well midweek means less to come eh! also if you dont look at the clock/watch/phone/PC clocl often... time flies generally as quick as one of your 13's Jan :D

Having a nice day, helping mom and dad with doing their laundry.
We had a nice lunch, relaxed, I picked up a surprise parcel from a friend, at the pos office - nothing big, just a little funny thing form her, that was really nice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back