What Cheered You Up Today? (5 Viewers)

Have you added security while still in construction?

I already have several security cameras around the house. I will be adding several inside the "war room" as well.
 
USAF beat Navy
Go Zoomies!
 
The cheated then or is the refuelling plane allowed ? Not sure on the rules for these.
Except for sandwiches no refeuling.

Here you see them cheat.

1697963206757.png
 
Last edited:
The Black pump IS diesel.

Oh, and the 49ers play tomorrow..........
Danial is back in car #3 at COA tomorrow.
Hopefully I wake up to see both.
 
Last edited:
IMG_20231021_132450_02.jpg

Got a pair of tix for the 11th.
 
this and i suspect it will of cheared @DerAdlerIstGelandet up to :lol:


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaJrXe6dOcI
 
In addition to a small but baffling oil leak, my airplane also developed a strong pull to the Left when braking. I first was very surprised to find the Left tire to be very low on air pressure, but yesterday I found that correcting that did not help the Left pull. So I I reverse bled both brakes, removed the Left side pads, cleaned everything, and reinstalled it all. Then I took the Right pads off, and having found no indications of what caused the problem, asked my mechanic for advice. He suggested that I swap the Left and Right pads and see what that does, and I did so. Today I found that the Left pull is gone entirely and there is now a very slight Right pull that is no problem. I still do not know what caused the original problem but it is fixed, if not explained.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back