What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

like I said right now I feel real Narly like I need to go beat the neighbors dog for fun or go down and smack either the political wanna-bees at the offices of Mc or Boma

thanks !

Finally got myself a real TV with a 32inch LCD HD one. The Xbox 360 just looks so much better it's unreal! PLus, buy one get one free on Haribo - now that's what you call a good day

Nice buys!

Had to stay at school til like 4:10pm ish because of something I had to clear up with an assignment,My teacher decided to go home and not tell me which was real nice of her

But I should now get 4 credits out of 60 that I need to pass ,so thats what cheered me up if i still fail I'm gonna be Very very angry

The fact that for the first in a very long time, it cost me less than $60 to fill my Jeep up at the gas station!

$3.36 a gallon baby! Damn, I still wann go back to the $1.99 a gallon and less days...

well Chris the prices of gas are dropping pretty well although our mid-east friends want and tried vainly to crap it up sky-high for oil but it is having the opposite effect which makes me happy this morn. went out in 28F clear weather and gathered a mass of Jap maples seeds for Ccheese for him to prepare for the early spring and hey I am upright as well, thank GOD ~

Really good to hear you are up and about Erich. Today, I managed to drive into town, and walk about 300 metres. Isn't it just great to get mobile again, even if it doers hurt?
O.K., the fuel for my Jeep cost me £4.97 ($8.56) per gallon, but I don't care, I'm independant again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back