What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Had a great party last night. Damn we all drank alot though! I am not used to drinking that much, since other than a few beers now and then, I do not drink much! Together as a party we finished off about 4 differnt bottles of Vodka, plus 2 large punch bowls of Punch.

Tonight going to take it easy. Might meet some friends at the Airfield bowling alley and bowl a few games.

Only a few hours away from a 5 day weekend in the woods away from the Rat Race. No phone, no television, no radio. Pulled Achilles has settled down so I can walk on it without pain most of the time so I can get out in the woods.

Well, actually staying in a buddies Cabin, which is actually, pretty much a house so will not be in total discomfort. Only supposed to get into the mid 40's for temps during the days so a Tent would have been pretty cool in the eveneings.
No TV or Radio in the place though so it will be 5 days without much connection with the big picture. Only wish I had more vacation time.

take pics if you have a camera, wonder if the colours are still out or beaten down to nothingness your way ?

hey 40's perfect temp for a good wlak or bike ride.

hey I am out of bed, positive attitude, a new day and it is foggy-misty and windy outside.........wonderful !! working on one of my book projects

E ~

Glad to hear you are doing well Erich.
My camera is pretty large so with all the other stuff I'll be carrying, Rifle, treesand, backpack I don't think I'll carrying the camera with me. Leaves up here have either fallen or have all turned to a nice shade of brown. Peak fall colors were about a month ago or so depending on what part of the state you are in. Supposed to snow tomorrow and Saturday morning so that can help with the Deer hunt.

Yep, I missed the peak colors in the Whitewater Forest last month. Wanted to climb the old Fire Watch Tower and take pictures of the whole Valley (Whitewater is in the Minnesota Blufflands) from the tower.

yup, glad to be back guys!

Also, I have now graduated from year 12 and thus ending my schooling. I am now continuing on with my trade but commencing into full time work now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back