What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well a good day so far, just got off the phone with D. L. the rep for the US 8th AF 364th fg. once he is moved in we will be in contact with each other as his unit combated my cousins JG 301 on many missions.......

E ~

sorry Adler but this really cracks me up. I saw the guy-Meatloaf when he first came out as a drummer, playing the snares so hard with bare hands till they bled, pretty stupid stunt if you ask me...........let's see I am going to age myself but that was back in the - ? heck I was home for a short spell before going back to no mans lands

Had some succes in my research. Someone in another lab has been developing a technique for the last three years. I had an idea yesterday, tried it today and it worked, rendering the other technique totally out of date. God I'd love to see his face when he finds out

I can believe it Eric. I saw him concert 17 years ago. My wife really loves him and has never seen him live, so I got tickets for his show in Nurnberg in October as part of her Birthday gift.

Should be a fun time for my wife and I think we will have a good time.

Meat Loaf! Awesome! LOL. very cool. He did a great job in "Fight Club"

Trivia... he was on duty at the Dallas hospital where JFK was brought.

A great breakfast burrito cheered me up this morning

This helped

Man City 1-0 Man Utd
Manchester City make it three wins out of three games this season with a shock victory over rivals United.

This rounded off a perfect day
English Premier League
P GD PTS
1 Man City 3 4 9
2 Chelsea 3 2 7
3 Wigan 3 3 6
4 Everton 3 2 6
5 Portsmouth 3 2 5
6 Newcastle 2 2 4
7 Arsenal 2 1 4
8 Blackburn 2 1 4
9 Liverpool 2 1 4
10 Reading 3 0 4
11 Sunderland 3 -2 4
12 Tottenham 3 1 3
13 Fulham 3 -1 3
14 Middlesbrough 3 -1 3
15 West Ham 2 -1 3
16 Man Utd 3 -1 2
17 Aston Villa 2 -1 1
18 Birmingham 3 -2 1
19 Derby 3 -5 1
20 Bolton 3 -5 0

R
CTID

well my sewer probs are now finished at last !! now for the hideous bill but at least I can take a doobie in peace without a back flow and onto the floor problem.............sorry if this is TMI

Users who are viewing this thread