What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Started writing a video game script, "Mustang", about a WW2 Mustang pilot, and what the aerial war was like for him during 1944-45, in England, and over France and Germany.

It'd cheer me up too if I was you. We were lousy against what was pretty much your B team

It does help when you have a manager (coach) who actually has a clue!

Only bright spots were Micha Richards SWP

Richards did play well.

I was very surprised that Garmany won because as you said it was basically the 2nd String. Most of the starting line up is injured or being held out so they can play in the qualification matches next month.

The whole game was sloppy however.

As for the coach thing you are correct. Germany has a great coach. Jogi (who was Klinsmanns assistant during the World Cup) just kept doing what Klinnsmann did in building the team and he is doing a great job. Hell he has only lost one match since he took over last August.

Since last year Germany's record is 17-3-2

I went out and had ribs for dinner tonight. they were good. ANyways what cheered me up today was finishing my last shift at hungry jacks (6:30am-3:00pm). I broke the tomato slicer but I then fixed it and it goes better than ever now. :)

These were not just plain old ribs my friend but the very best meat you can buy!!!!

PRIME RIB or if you prefer Staning Rib Roast.

Man it is amazing, but cost me $75 for 11 lbs!

Oh and what cheered me up? The Party that will be starting in a few hours.

Attachments

• prime_rib.jpg
    prime_rib.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 142
Been to Sandwich in Kent as they are celebrating the 550th year of the siege of Sandwich real medieval stuff. Spoke to a fletcher who I met at Bosworth a week ago, he gave a really good talk on arrows and tactics I'm thinking of post a little thread about it.

hmmm new day, new life...hehehe...the one that cheered me up today will be my father who always do everything for me and take goods care for me...he always make my food every morning...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back