What Cheered You Up Today? (19 Viewers)

I should have added.....once it got modernized and toasty warm, we all got laid off
Laughing with, not at.
 
During my RAF days I spent 2 years in Aden, aircon..............................you'll be lucky. We had a riot while I was there, some my say a mutiny over lack of aircon in the barrack blocks, RAF Regiment were called out and shots fired but within 6 months we had aircon to sleep in. As for work in the hanger, not a chance. A point of interest looking on Google, some of those hangers still stand after almost 50 years. :D
 
With hangars one wall is essentially a giant door, which is not only very leaky around the edges but gets left open A LOT.

Oh this one was very well built and sealed. It was very comfortable in there, even in the sweltering humid Louisiana summers. Granted the doors only opened a few times a day for that reason.
 
Inspection complete. My office/war room is finished. I can start moving in and displaying my collection.
Once security is in, will you be able to show us items safely without internet hackers figuring where you are?
 
I did 350 hours in the gym according to the app.
I train hard. Quite hard.
For some reason i can not leave behind the young days just yet.
Not as fast as i used to be but still strong.
Cant help myself although i am not 30 anymore.
Getting up at 06:30 hitting the gym at 07:00 for an hour.
4x a week.

I am kinda proud about that.
 
Yes. You need more bacon.
 
Ya' know, upper left side, lower right side, etc.
Assemble yourself in weird and wacky ways.
Fun for the whole family.
By Ronco
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back