fubar57
General
Finally got the call back to have the oil bubble from my eye removed, middle of Sept.....6 months later. Trying to paint details without depth perception has been a right pain in the keester
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
How the heck did you get an oil bubble in your eye? Then again maybe I don't want to know the crazy how you did that.Finally got the call back to have the oil bubble from my eye removed, middle of Sept.....6 months later. Trying to paint details without depth perception has been a right pain in the keester
Had a detached retina and they insert oil or gas behind the retina to force it against the eyeball. I believe the gas dissipates on its own but because I needed to go through several mountain passes on the way home and back down, it was decided that oil was the safest way to goHow the heck did you get an oil bubble in your eye?
OMG. I hope the procedure works.Had a detached retina and they insert oil or gas behind the retina to force it against the eyeball. I believe the gas dissipates on its own but because I needed to go through several mountain passes on the way home and back down, it was decided that oil was the safest way to go
70% chance of success. I was talking to a guy a couple of months ago and he's on his third try. You wouldn't believe how many people I've met who've had it or know someone who had had it; more common than I thoughtOMG. I hope the procedure works.
70% chance of success. I was talking to a guy a couple of months ago and he's on his third try. You wouldn't believe how many people I've met who've had it or know someone who had had it; more common than I thought
Then he's screwed.He is the smart kid
God help us all.Then he's screwed.