What do you do for a living?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, I just went to Sherman Williams web-site and looked at the Aerospace link and sure enough. Learn something new every day. I'll take my foot out of my mouth now.

Wow, that picture finally showed up on my screen. Did you paint that aircraft? It does look amazing. I truly was not trying to poke fun at you or your proffession at all. If I offended you I applolgize as that was not my intent. Just never knew they made a product for aircraft.

I work all week in the morning hours, tend to my kids sports in the evening (soccer, track, basketball, etc), like to cook for the family, wish that I had more time with the wife and want to shoot 500yd high power rifle competition more often. Overall I'm a sad, pathetic man whose life is self fulfilling in happiness with my young gentlemen and their development. Not too terribly more to ask for I guess. :toothy5:

You strike me as a truly decent human being Matt-keep up the good work!

By the way, what's the secret to your extensive vocabulary? a good thesaurus or years of good schooling?!

You strike me as a truly decent human being Matt-keep up the good work!

By the way, what's the secret to your extensive vocabulary? a good thesaurus or years of good schooling?!

It took me 7 years to work my way through college in pursuit of my Baccalaureate in Electrical Engineering. I was destined to learn something. Just didn't realize it would turn out to be BS 101.

Thanks for the kind words.

i am a full-time SEO...and sometimes i do freelance job (link building for a website) at home...

AVRoe - awesome work!
B-17 - that's a noble profession. Before I joined the Marines I was setting things up to become a federal agent... I was leaning toward DEA. Not exactly the same as a local or state police officer - but everyone's on the same team. Look at your options and decide what route you want to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back