What do you sound like?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Medvedya

Master Sergeant
Nov 9, 2004
Bristol, UK
Click on the link and find out!

Attachments

• medspeaksagain__152.zip
    365.4 KB · Views: 150
  • medspeaks__206.zip
    633.6 KB · Views: 138
At the moment I'm just killing time - we're off in less than two hours (4.00 a.m) so there's no point in hitting the hay.

I'll have to work on the volume - I used an empty Teamspeak channel to make the recording, and a microphone which was state of the art when you were at Lakenheath.

Nah - at that time I was five and about an hours drive away from you, so it's not that long ago really.

Small world!

This is quite addictive - the sound is a little better....

Edit: Alconbury is somewhat further than I first thought - however I am remembering stuff from twenty years ago! :oops:

Attachments

• linconshire_176.zip
    895.3 KB · Views: 123
hehe, I was just kiddin' around. But the time is flying by. It gets faster every year.

While at Lakenheath, I drove to Alconbury several times to visit a friend that I went through tech school with. Of course, Mildenhall was just a few miles away. I also visited Bentwaters, Martlesham Heath, Sculthorpe, Greenham Common and several others whose names elude me at the moment.

Did you ever get F-111 literature from Lakenheath, Med?

Glad to hear the storm wasn't so bad, Les. I was wondering how close it might be. The new just said Mississippi, not where though! Beside that was when they were talking about the "accu-weather". Accu-weather, kind of an oxymoron here.

Ah the friendly voice of a cockney! :) Heres a more structured rant from me ;)

Attachments

• ramble2_152.zip
    254.2 KB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back