What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

For the benefit of -38 and Hussars, I was implying that some guy from cornwall jacked off on his face.

Pisis said:
So what's the difference, basically?

If the question is about 'Parmigiano' and 'Parmesan' the answer is easy: Parmigiano (or Parmigiano-Reggiano) is a cheese whose making is strictly defined by the rules you can find in the posted link, while 'parmesan' is a name used to define a cheese produced in several Countries that kind of 'looks like' the Parmigiano.
This economical and mass-produced cheese was marketed playing on the assonance of the name, with much lower quality and price of the original, hence damaging the image of the 'real thing'.
Now, after some international trials, the things should be ruled by law.

For what counts, the big difference is in the taste and (unfortunately) in the price.

Bear is the nickname I got since I was young. My friends simply nicknamed me like that since ever

EAF51 is the virtual squadron I belong to.
EAF stand for European Air Force
51 stand for 51° Stormo, the Italian Squadron within the EAF, that I am proud to lead in battle into the Hyperlobby virtual skyes

EAF51_Bear is also my callsign at Hyperlobby, IL-2 flying simulator.

Hi ! From D112.

The Jodel D112 Club was a French two-seater, dual-control light monoplane based upon the Jodel D9. The Jodel D112 was a low-wing cantilever monoplane powered by a Continental flat-four engine providing a top speed of 180 kmh and a range of 530 km.

Source: Probert Encyclopaedia: Aviation (Jo-Jt)

Attachments

• Jodel D112.jpg
    Jodel D112.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 322
mine is taken from the Battle Tech science fiction game and is loosely "great death" in Japanese.. the 12 is because some inconsiderate **** nicked daishi1@hotmail... :2gunfire:

Sorry to dig up an old thread. Explains alot of things. Mine might be the most stupid.

Njaco = New Jersey Animal Control Officer. Its what I do. (I don't have any Cormish creamery pics)

How about some of the new guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back