What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well my dogs name is willy but i call him wilbur some times plus i figured with this bein aircraft,somebody gotta be orville:D

My user name is a tribute to my father, a rifleman in the 90th Infantry Division. The division was originally called the "Texas-Oklahoma Division" in WW I, but their exploits in the ETO in WW II earned them the name "Tough 'Ombres".

TO

comiso90

Comiso, Sicily was my favorite duty station in the Air Force. I was fortunate enough to live there for 18 months 1990- 1991.

It was an old German WW2 airbase with NATO cruise missiles.

Sorry to dig up an old thread. Explains alot of things. Mine might be the most stupid.

Njaco = New Jersey Animal Control Officer. Its what I do. (I don't have any Cormish creamery pics)

How about some of the new guys?

i'm gonna pat myself on the back for correctly guessing what your name meant..

Now, I guess it's my turn. Looked at this thread from the beginning. I do not
see Adler's up here. Mine is easy. Charles Cheeseman is the name so I
use the first initial and part of the last name (i.e. ccheese). Most guys call me
Charles anyway....

Charles

Mine is a username I established long ago on a competition rifle forum. Matt (my first name) and 308 for the .308 Winchester (loosely the civil 7.62mmX51mm) round that I like to shoot in my M1A. See also picture. Note however, that is NOT me. I am much less charming and definitely more fuggly.

Just thought that 13 is taking a lot of flak that it doesn't really deserve, so I just added lucky to it and voila'!

I believe Adler's is "The Eagle Has Landed". methinks.

You are correct, Chris. It's also a movie....

"Der Adler ist gelandet": Sir Michael Caine,Donald Sutherland,Robert Duvall,Jack Higgins,Lalo Schifrin,John Sturges, written by Sir Michael Caine ...

Charles

"Heinz" is my username for almost every forum I've joined/participate on.

Its actually a nick name given to me by my mates and basically it has stuck for 4-5 years now. Some people didn't realise my name actually is Alex :lol:

Chees Alex/Heinz either one is cool :lol:

:shock: (here come the dogcatcher jokes)

Attachments

• 125680.jpg
    125680.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back