What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mine goes way back to the military. My last name is Micklos so the called me Mic for short. Then I use to play the old AD&D game's I was the bad guy. Most of the time playing the drow so the name Micdrow stuck.

No matt was talkin about les, hes posted his name meaning like 4 times i dont know if people keep askin him or what, dont mean any offense to any body8)

No offense Wilbur. All good.

And Midcrow. Old AD&D. The old Gary Gygax AD&D geek role playing that will corrupt your soul. I'm in. To this day I still love the AD&D game. But go on to the website now and its completely imcompatible.

My youth is gone. Thief/MU/F 11/9/7. Had him since I was in highschool.

[Let the nerd labels fly...]

No offense Wilbur. All good.

And Midcrow. Old AD&D. The old Gary Gygax AD&D geek role playing that will corrupt your soul. I'm in. To this day I still love the AD&D game. But go on to the website now and its completely imcompatible.

My youth is gone. Thief/MU/F 11/9/7. Had him since I was in highschool.

[Let the nerd labels fly...]

Yeah I still have lot of the stuff some where in the basement packed up in boxes. Brings back alot of memories thats for sure.

:lol: :lol: :lol: GenCon! At least you made it there. I think at one time we were all geeks with those games. My son puts down his PS2 controller and just looks at me strange when I try to describe it to him.

I spent waaaaaay toooooo many hours playing AD&D. I played my very first characters all the way until I stopped playing.

Pete - 18th Fighter
Morlan - 21st MU

All the rest of party #1 were killed.

Anyway. Thor is may favorite character from mythology. Lifter from back when I was lifting weights!!! Lots of weights. Got sick of being a scrawny guy and got into steroids. I went from benching 80lbs 1 time max to working out with 265 and maxing around 380. Also put on about 45 pounds of solid muscle in about 1.5 years going from 180 to 225. But I stopped working out about 6 years ago. My knees are just too worn out and it hurts too bad.

BTW, don't do steroids!!!!! Well, that's my Public Service Announcement for the day.

Thor, I was a gym rat too. Though no steriods. Made it up to 17in bideps at 180lbs. Unfortunately those high circumference numbers have gone elsewhere.

Kiddies, you listening. Run. Get cardio. Don't lift weights for bulk. Lift weights for core strength. Cardio is a lifestyle choice. Bulk turns into fat... eventually.

Think about it, at least when I was in high school the only computers one the market where apple software and mainly for word processing. Windows wasn't invented yet. So we played AD&D for fun. I before I went on vacation with work I had a conversation with a co worker who didn't know what 8-track tapes were. She new records, cassette tapes and Cd's.

I felt very old then.

Thor Is my favorite too mate...

thor3_sm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back