What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

From the fantasy series by Stephen Donaldson:

During the First Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Bloodguard disbanded in shame after three of them were corrupted by a fragment of the Illearth Stone and made to serve Lord Foul. In the Second Chronicles, Haruchai are frequently chosen by the Clave for blood rites ostensibly intended to ward off the Sunbane: their blood is considered especially potent because of their endurance and vitality.

They are basically an evil group, who rule through blood sacrifice until overthrown, then some of them are redeemed and try to make amends for their wrongs.

Strictly speaking I should be 'The Clave' but I like the short version...:eek:

You are correct, Chris. It's also a movie....

"Der Adler ist gelandet": Sir Michael Caine,Donald Sutherland,Robert Duvall,Jack Higgins,Lalo Schifrin,John Sturges, written by Sir Michael Caine ...

Charles

Actually it's a book by Jack Higgins. The film was made after the book.

My name is just my first name. Like Henk I was to lazy to come up with something fancy

From the fantasy series by Stephen Donaldson:

During the First Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Bloodguard disbanded in shame after three of them were corrupted by a fragment of the Illearth Stone and made to serve Lord Foul. In the Second Chronicles, Haruchai are frequently chosen by the Clave for blood rites ostensibly intended to ward off the Sunbane: their blood is considered especially potent because of their endurance and vitality.

They are basically an evil group, who rule through blood sacrifice until overthrown, then some of them are redeemed and try to make amends for their wrongs.

Strictly speaking I should be 'The Clave' but I like the short version...:eek:

I own a signed copy. Been a long time since I read that series of books. Everybit as good as Tolkien.

Ok, I know this is a hard one, but here goes.

My last name is Van Gilder and my first initial is E, so that's mine. You all still with me? ;)

My first name really is Eric, but because of that username and most e-mail addresses I have had in the past, I do answer to Evan too. And I have definitely been called worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back