What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cos I've got this in my back garden

IMG_0030.jpg

Horse chestnut or "conker" tree, they're just starting to drop now. It was a novelty the first year we lived here, now it's a pain in the ass.

Pong was the first video game ever made back in the early 1970s, and the forerunner of all video games. Kind of stupid but that was the first thing that I thought for a username when I registered.

God I would play that game for hours. I don't think I could last a few minutes now :lol:

I made this nic up for "Talk City" back in 98 - it was the first combination with "Viking" that was not taken that I could find.

Last edited:
Obtained in U. S. Navy ...............Last name is Hollingworth .......name tag on shirt ran under armpit.
Division Officer said, "We'll fix that" .............Two days later I had all new name tags ....... "HOLLY"

Hi and welcome from England Holly. Love the reason for the name, and the tags must have been great!

Where in England, friend ? I'm just outside Los Angeles, Ca. US ...... But,
All my relatives are from the Midlands. New Castle Under Lime , Staffs.:

Hi again Holly. Small World! I'm originally from the North East, near Newcastle upon Tyne, but I now live in Cheshire, just over the border from Staffordshire and only about 20 miles from Newcastle under Lime!

Mines pretty blatant..
Always loved the shape of the Spitfires, such beautiful planes..
So thought id use a full worded variation of the name

my user name gepp is boring :lol: just one of those family names that are used as first names to the boy and then go down the next son it has carried on for 6 generations so far lol

Mine is a tribute to my Uncle, Fred Sanderson, who died in Halifax JD414 (78 Squadron) over Nuremburg, on the 28th August 1943. Joined the site to find out more information about the mission and the what happened to him. Also my father, now well into his eighties and his younger brother, flew in Lancasters during the war, has always wanted to know more about that fatefull night for his brother. Appreciate it if anyone has any information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back