What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wheels up . Been a while since I heard flying language. I figured the cavu but missed the wheels up part.
Mudpuppy, that is very interesting info. I would liked to have seen a pic of that sucker.

In my case the username is simply derived from my name: Igor Malko = imalko
I was thinking for a while to adopt username MIg = Malko Igor. As you can see also derived from my name, but mig was already taken so I didn't want to use it and besides it would be confusing. Anyway "imalko" was my first username which I used when got to the internet first time years ago, so I just stick to that.

Famous actor John Malkovich is my relative did you now?
Just joking. :lol:

Well, in case you haven't noticed, I have a certain fondness (- if not to say a slightly rabid obsession! :lol: ) with certain motorcycles made by a german factory, hence the "Biker"-part.
"Babe" is slightly ironic, as there usually isn't much "babe"-like about me when in my everyday-/work clothes.
I can look really nice and "user friendly" if I have to go out and put on a nice dress/outfit - but I prefer to be myself. ;)

And I know that the word "Biker" usually means your average guy with leather gear, Harley, beer, rock and chicks - I like the rock 'n roll part, you can keep the rest as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

My username on here is lingo but on another forum I'm lingodog, as that's the name for a forward air controller (directing aircraft onto targets just beyond the FEBA or forward edge of the battle area) which is a job I had when in the service. For some reason I wasn't allowed to call myself lingodog here. My given name is Glyn.

Mine is a product of the fact that I couldn't think of anything else, so I used Flyboy, but that was taken, so I added a two to the end...
Kinda wish i chose something better :lol:

Big NASCAR fan that started in the early 80's. Now it's a joke, Call it" na$cam" now. My fav driver is a fella they call "Awesome" Bill Elliott. 1988 Winston Cup Champion who drove a Ford thunderbird,#9, sponsored by Coors.

Attachments

• 1988_Ford_ThunderbirdNASCAR.jpg
    1988_Ford_ThunderbirdNASCAR.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 160

Users who are viewing this thread

Back