What Do Your Usernames Mean?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hope this is not a repeat
last name of Kettler +/- rather aggressive like RAMBO = "kettbo"
US Army nickname from early in my career

Shown here, Samara East Airfield, Iraq Dec 2004 aircraft is a Su-17

407091_321721077861011_100000693631228_1008330_1508935987_n.jpg

Last edited:
My name is Anthony Ross and my dad,grandfathers,uncles,and myself farm with,collect,and tractor pull International Harvester and Farmall tractors(both were made by international harvester). For those who dont know and care Internationals are the almost candy apple red colored tractors!

I hope this is not a repeat
last name of Kettler +/- rather aggressive like RAMBO = "kettbo"
US Army nickname from early in my career

Shown here, Samara East Airfield, Iraq Dec 2004 aircraft is a Su-17

View attachment 191358

Very cool. I did no know you were in Iraq during that time (You may have told me, but I forgot...;)). I was there as well during that time. 2-1 Avn based out of Camp Speicher, but would fly all over the damn country every damn day.

Mines based on my other non aviation interests so 'Yam' = Yamaha and 'bretta' = Lambretta.
Simples

Cool Yambretta, and other recent joiners :) - following your two wheeled name, I could be like 'BeesaYamiOndaZuki'; bikes previously owned by myself BSA Bantam -D7/175, Yamaha RD 125, Honda C90 Suzuki GSX250E (the original baby Katana, not teh grey market 400 Katana).
I've heard you can get a Lambretta engine super tuned by marraging some sub 470cc KTM engine minus it own KTM cases into the the lamby cases...

As said once before, my name is 'Razor' for, shaving (currently a sporting a mohican beard from rear-jaw-to-neck meet, to chin) sharp in wit, humour or being an idiot, '1' because andy number more is a lower number for naming purposes and 'UK' cos' Razor1E/Razor1Eng just doesn't sound right.

Last edited:
All though an Air Navigator during the Cold war flying ASW aircraft ( P2V7, Argus Aurora), I specialized in passive acoustics throughout my career hence the handle "Jezmonster"
While I was in the RCAF , officers occupied the Acoustic position .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back