What gives??? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

javlin

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2007
MS
Forum looks totally frigg'in different right now?Has Metro left side different colors looks kinda like what would be a backup server??

Not to worry, Horse is working on the server and the options were reset as a result.

To restore the ww2 Aircraft look, scroll to the bottom of any page (this one will work) and look to the left for the Theme pulldown menu.

Find the --fluid_ww2_update option and select it...that'll put you back in familiar territory!

lol...no...

But you know, we could have had fun with unsuspecting members by creating a rumor that the new appearance was a penalty for members who didn't give bacon on a regular basis :evil4:

Ha haaa! I think most new joiners are unsuspecting enough! When they find threads like the colors of a model I'm building one, they tend to shy away as it is!

Still in camp and I use a Kobo reader to stay sane. Everytime I log on I have to reset to fluid_ww2_update. I get home tonight and I'll see what happens with my laptop. No problems logging on with my iPhone.

Geo

Not to worry, Horse is working on the server and the options were reset as a result.

To restore the ww2 Aircraft look, scroll to the bottom of any page (this one will work) and look to the left for the Theme pulldown menu.

Find the --fluid_ww2_update option and select it...that'll put you back in familiar territory!
AAHHH, back into familiar territory. For that I sir will use my Bacon for the day.

Well, it's a fact that the metro interface keeps popping up instead of the real skin. I sometimes get very annoyed by that. Can't we just get rid of that interface? Who is using it anyway?

someone must like it...lol

Perhaps just rearrange the order of options in the pulldown and have the fluid_ww2_update as the default?

Remember the old forum default: Artakus? :lol:

someone must like it...lol

Perhaps just rearrange the order of options in the pulldown and have the fluid_ww2_update as the default?

Remember the old forum default: Artakus? :lol:
I stil mis that brown/yellowish theme. Made me feel like it was the 90'ies all over again. But it had more character than all those new themes on the net as metro, bootstrap etc. To blue, too white and to clinical to my taste.

Just try the new way Craigs list comes up. It super sucks now. To top it off, they don't have an option to switch back like this site does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back