What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alice in Wonderland

Any good? I really want to see it, but the wife doesn't. Which, of course, means I *may* get to see it on DVD someday.:rolleyes:

Saw "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" yesterday with the wife. Not a bad flick if you have youngsters in the house.

Last night, to help regain some of the lost testosterone, I watched "Tron" again. Yep. I own the director's cut special edition box-set DVD. I'm a geek. (speaking of which...there's a sequil planned, supposed to be out this December. I can't wait!) Tron Legacy (2010)

Any good? I really want to see it, but the wife doesn't. Which, of course, means I *may* get to see it on DVD someday.:rolleyes:

Quite good despite being twelve minutes late. :rolleyes: Burton's CGI boys did a fine job and the story is quite good. On a scale of 1-10, a 7.5/10.

Saw "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" yesterday with the wife. Not a bad flick if you have youngsters in the house.

Last night, to help regain some of the lost testosterone, I watched "Tron" again. Yep. I own the director's cut special edition box-set DVD. I'm a geek. (speaking of which...there's a sequil planned, supposed to be out this December. I can't wait!) Tron Legacy (2010)

(meekly raises hand) "Tron" geek here too. Wonder what the sequel will be like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back