What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I got the Black Hawk Down SE, its got 2 hours of documentery footage of the real story including behind the scenes stuff as well, so I watched the movie again and the documeteries as well

Just saw Capote. Wasn't bad at all.
fing34.gif

that's alright, you'd get stopped as soon as you realised some form of physical effort was involved or if top gear was on ;)

I am currently watching Desperate House Wifes Season 1

I was skeptical about this show I thought it would be a bunch of House Wifes just sitting around whining and be a chick flick but it is a great show with a lot of sub plots and I got really into it right away. Im on disc 3 right now and Damn is Teri Hatcher so fine as usual! She is like a fine wine and gets better with age.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I am currently watching Desperate House Wifes Season 1

I was skeptical about this show I thought it would be a bunch of House Wifes just sitting around whining and be a chick flick but it is a great show with a lot of sub plots and I got really into it right away. Im on disc 3 right now and Damn is Teri Hatcher so fine as usual! She is like a fine wine and gets better with age.

I watched the end of series one and all of series 2 so far - it is actually a pretty good show with some pretty funny bits too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back