What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

American Psycho(2000)- Thought of as a slasher film by some and IMDb calls it a crime drama but it's actually a black comedy and quite a good one.

Defenders of the Sky on H2,

Jules Hudson discovers the hidden stories of the airfields that saved Britain and her wartime Allies,
starting with the crucial contribution made by Biggin Hill....(1 of 10)

Wasn't too bad...

I saw Fury recently, I was more impressed than I was led to believe how bad it could be - it make Battleship/Harbor seem like the toilet roll they scribbled their 1st ideas on.. then again I'm not much of an Afleck fan unless a Mr.Smith is involved with him.

I see it as a a modern (more graphic grittier) version of Memphis Belle in a Tank; and in though in ways, less historical of a missions, as the Belle was was, but imho closer to history in its generalisations to ethoses, morals, stresses and strains of a combat group dynamics etc, overall historical detailings too.

It was nice that what effects they did use were largely minimalistic or relegated to shooting ( dirt explosion overlays and smokes etc),

I saw Fury recently, I was more impressed than I was led to believe how bad it could be - it make Battleship/Harbor seem like the toilet roll they scribbled their 1st ideas on.. then again I'm not much of an Afleck fan unless a Mr.Smith is involved with him.

I see it as a a modern (more graphic grittier) version of Memphis Belle in a Tank; and in though in ways, less historical of a missions, as the Belle was was, but imho closer to history in its generalisations to ethoses, morals, stresses and strains of a combat group dynamics etc, overall historical detailings too.

It was nice that what effects they did use were largely minimalistic or relegated to shooting ( dirt explosion overlays and smokes etc),

I think you mean Brad Pitt...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back