What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No Country for Old Men

It's one of those that I'm going to have to think about if I liked it or not, have mixed feelings on it right now.

Agreed. I'm 'bout to go fire up AVP-R, or maybe Cloverfield. Blockbuster'll be wanting those back soon....

ETA: Wife and I saw "The Forbidden Kingdom" a couple of weeks ago. Not a bad flick, if you don't mind typical Jackie Chan corniness and some slightly-cheesy-obviously-overdone-in-a-comical-way martial-arts stunt-wire tricks. An entertaining evening for all!

Shoah
I have seen this documentry several times and every time I lay awake for most of the night still just stunned by the power of spoken words and what the places look like now.
It's amazing, I think the history in it's own way in this film has even more horror to it without the archive footage.
Art in DC

Beowulf. Little expectation and I friggin' loved it! Grendel is scary as hell, the voice of Beowulf is phenomenal and Angelina is a goddess. And don't admonish me for the "all computer graphics". She's still a beauty.

Not quite sure why they had an entire fight scene in the nude though! Anyways, I watched Alien vs Predator Requiem the other night. Painfully, painfully bad film that actually makes the first one look good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back