What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vassili, can you pm me a brief run down on how it ends? We saw up to the point where the warp core was getting jettisoned...
Santa Claus
gets assimmilated by the Borg. He declares that 'Christmas presents are irrelevant' and starts building an army of android reindeer along with trans-warp for his sleigh.

Kirk and Spock thwart him by beaming a Christmas cracker over to his grotto. Something inside him recognises it and he pulls it with his chief elf. Unfortunately, it is a matter/anti-matter Christmas cracker and that's the last thing Santa pulls, as the explosion spreads to his trans-warp drive and blows him and his evil plan to oblivion.

Ohhhh, I haven't spoiled it for you, have I?

Santa Claus
gets assimmilated by the Borg. He declares that 'Christmas presents are irrelevant' and starts building an army of android reindeer along with trans-warp for his sleigh.

Kirk and Spock thwart him by beaming a Christmas cracker over to his grotto. Something inside him recognises it and he pulls it with his chief elf. Unfortunately, it is a matter/anti-matter Christmas cracker and that's the last thing Santa pulls, as the explosion spreads to his trans-warp drive and blows him and his evil plan to oblivion.

Ohhhh, I haven't spoiled it for you, have I?

I doubt it. Movie sure took a strange twist.

Terminator Salvation.

Pretty good. Quite impressed with how spectacular the sound effects sound in theaters nowadays, a very good experience.

I saw The Hangover this past weekend. Funniest movie I have seen in a long time, may be too raunchy for some, I laughed so hard I left with a headache.

What was your impression of the remake Wayne ?
Wheelsup

I didn't mind it, James Belushi did an alright job...Aussie support cast, made in Oz...followed the Original pretty well....

How did you like it Wayne ? :)

I enjoyed it, great special effects, good 2 hours of entertainment ....enjoy my Sci-fi!:D

Just woke up on the couch (by a lick on the face from a dog) at 6am after watching Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. Good, it's a prequel explaining the story of Lucius and Sonya and where the Lycan/vampire fued originated in Medieval times.

I enjoyed it, but preferred the other 2..... Kate Beckinsale, in leather and pvc with guns and vampire-ish. Nom Nom.

Now, I'm going to bed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back