What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Eurocup final.

Spain 2 - England 1.

Not the best game but very thrilling till the end!
So in a funny twist of fate, I play World of Warships online and they had a contest for the Eurocup series, pick the winners and win goodies. They started in Round of 16, I picked 6 of 8 winners there, in the Quarter-final I picked all four winners, in the Semi-final I picked both winners and I picked Spain for the final. :eek:

Caveat, I know NOTHING about European football, I am well and fully chuffed that I didn't lay down some serious coin in Vegas on this. :evil::cry::facepalm:

I guess on the bright side, I won a ship ton of goodies in a pixel battleship game. :|

Found a film, "Okinawa" starring Pat O'Brien and Cameron Mitchell about a WWII Fletcher class destroyer centered mostly around the crew of a 5" gun turret and the captain.

Not a bad film except there's a scene where a Kamakazi hits the DD and the captain runs through the burning debris to chuck what appears to be a 550kg bomb overboard, that was a little bit of a stretch but otherwise not a bad flick, there was lot's of real footage in the film so that's a plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back