What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Eurocup final.

Spain 2 - England 1.

Not the best game but very thrilling till the end!
So in a funny twist of fate, I play World of Warships online and they had a contest for the Eurocup series, pick the winners and win goodies. They started in Round of 16, I picked 6 of 8 winners there, in the Quarter-final I picked all four winners, in the Semi-final I picked both winners and I picked Spain for the final. :eek:

Caveat, I know NOTHING about European football, I am well and fully chuffed that I didn't lay down some serious coin in Vegas on this. :evil::cry::facepalm:

I guess on the bright side, I won a ship ton of goodies in a pixel battleship game. :|

Found a film, "Okinawa" starring Pat O'Brien and Cameron Mitchell about a WWII Fletcher class destroyer centered mostly around the crew of a 5" gun turret and the captain.

Not a bad film except there's a scene where a Kamakazi hits the DD and the captain runs through the burning debris to chuck what appears to be a 550kg bomb overboard, that was a little bit of a stretch but otherwise not a bad flick, there was lot's of real footage in the film so that's a plus.

You have my condolences. I suffered through those episodes as well. I keep watching nevertheless, fascinated to see how much worse the writing can get.
As far as comedies go, it's pretty funny. Now when you get stabbed through the heart, you actually get killed by death. Unlike in Obi-wan or Ashoka.

As far as comedies go, it's pretty funny. Now when you get stabbed through the heart, you actually get killed by death. Unlike in Obi-wan or Ashoka.

The show has produced two laugh-out-loud moments for me. The first was near the end of episode two when the fat Jedi on the balcony does a double-take that was something straight out of a Benny Hill sketch. The second was in episode seven when the brood of sitting witches keel over after Forcing/Threading too hard -- the way the alien witch in the center of the frame does an exaggerated flop was just hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back