What was it about the black crosses on the wings that made German aircraft the best?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So what I find curious is that the black crosses work on the dark side of the moon. I would think that they would be nullified by the darkness there? I wonder if Pink Floyd ever realised what they were doing? Would they have created the dark side of the moon if they knew that the black crosses would work there?

Gordon Levitt, Israeli fighter pilot, comparing the Spitfire, Mustang, and Avia S-199 (Jumo-engined Bf 109), all of which the Israelis flew: "Despite the pros and cons, the Spitfire was everyone's first choice."

The German moon base in WWII was important for a number of reasons. It attracted the notice of alien intelligence and as such was the source of much of German advance technology

As a direct result Germany built the first saucers

AND while Chris posted a model, alien tech allowed Germany to build actual Walkers to bolster their tank divisions

Users who are viewing this thread