What were you working on today?!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cool Adler, hopefully it was not dangerous before.
I spent the day working on a set of rims for a 1969 A-12 Road Runner. Doesn't sound like much I know. But when they are as pricey as these, you have take your time and make sure you don't mess them up. OE restorations can be real pain in the butt at times. I ruined a good hobby. :banghead:

A PV1 Ventura. Today I got half of the right outer wing panel attachment nutplates riveted. I can only volunteer my Saturdays so I'll finish the job next week. Then I'll move to the center wing section, install those nutplates on both sides and the outer wing panels will be ready to attach. Then it's on to the empennage to mount the stab, elevators, vertical fins and feathers. I may have to mold a turret so I'm beginning drawings for the mold sections that will be used to vacu-form the plexi over.

Last edited:
Assembling this death machine...

Untitled.jpg

Geo

Yesterday - helping out my wife with preparations for our older daughter's b-day.
Today - we'll ship kids to my parents for few days, getting some rest after 50 days of preparations for upcoming work season, and then kick off the season after Easter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back