What would you like to see on this site?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Attachments

• Get_Lucky01.jpg
    Get_Lucky01.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 176
I think, in light of some recent posts, that this Forum could use a Swearbot? I don't usually like Censorship, but I think this may now be necessary?

Would it also be possible to have a Spellchecker?

Tool bars is the Work of the Devil! *makes sign of the cross, dons tin foil hat and flees, screaming and hollering about the End of the World*

Yeah, they're annoying! Use Mozilla Firefox as your browser. Displays better than Internet Explorer, and (the Mac version at least, I'm fairly certain the Windows version does as well) has built in spell checker. Alright, enough of the web geek talking! :lol:

Thanks guys, I just thought a quick 'Spellchecker' button, as on some other Forums, might lead to some fewer errors (from me:lol:). There is an excellent one on one Forum that works a lot faster, and is much easier to use than a normal Spellchecker. If I come across it again, should I post it here so you can see for yourselves?

The Swearchecker thing was suggested, because the first thing a certain member (naming no names) wrote was 'BS!' (took me a while to find that this is what'll have narked people lol). Can the Swearchecker be updated?

Is it possible to expand the number of posts/threads for members? I sometimes search for old posts for things I've forgotten/need and when checking statistics from the Member profile, there is a limit of 20 pages. EXAMPLE: If you check my stats for my posts, you will only get everything I've posted since October or November (this being December). Just curious if this can be expanded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back