What's for dinner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

After weeks of lobster, beautifully cooked prime beef and loads of fish, last night it was roast chicken, new potatoes, green salad and a nice refreshing watermelon salad. Just delightful.

Deviled Crab

1/4C chopped onions
1/4C chopped green pepper
1/4C chopped celery

Saute in 2T butter.

Add 1/4C saltine crackers, crumbled and 3/4C heavy cream. Cook until thick and remove from heat. Stir in:

2 Eggs
1/4t salt
1 1/2t mustard (Oh the humanity!)
Pinch of cayenne powder or hot pepper sauce

Add 12-14oz crab meat (Dungeness preferably). Stir to incorporate.

Pack into crab shells, ramekins or large shells. Brown in 400F or broiler oven.

Deviled Crab

1/4C chopped onions
1/4C chopped green pepper
1/4C chopped celery

Saute in 2T butter.

Add 1/4C saltine crackers, crumbled and 3/4C heavy cream. Cook until thick and remove from heat. Stir in:

2 Eggs
1/4t salt
1 1/2t mustard (Oh the humanity!)
Pinch of cayenne powder or hot pepper sauce

Add 12-14oz crab meat (Dungeness preferably). Stir to incorporate.

Pack into crab shells, ramekins or large shells. Brown in 400F or broiler oven.

And yet you still won't post a picture of her azz.
Inquiring minds want to know....

Bacon in a kebab?

Its just sliced 'lamb' (or whatever that it is on the pole in front of the grill), mayo and some apology for fresh salad :)

Big, greasy and served with a ton of chips.

Only enjoyable after 8 pints.....

Bacon in a kebab?

Its just sliced 'lamb' (or whatever that it is on the pole in front of the grill), mayo and some apology for fresh salad :)

Big, greasy and served with a ton of chips.

Only enjoyable after 8 pints.....

That is a poor excuse for a kebab.

Sheftalia sausage, pork skewer in a pocket bread, diced tomato and parsley over the top sprinkled with a little salt and a good squeeze of lemon juice. Yum.

You won't need pints to chomp that one down!

Had a large kebab....I'm offended that there were no bacon, in the kebab!
I'm offended that you could not construct a proper sentence. "was no bacon", is correct.
Danged Swettish! And now I'm offended that I had to type "Swettish".
Is that really a word?
Now I'm offended that I even had to ask that question!

That is a poor excuse for a kebab.

Sheftalia sausage, pork skewer in a pocket bread, diced tomato and parsley over the top sprinkled with a little salt and a good squeeze of lemon juice. Yum.

You won't need pints to chomp that one down!

Sounds better than the shite served here as 'kebabs' Vic.
Plymouth is a Naval city and its drink and vomit on a weekend sooooooo... quality fast food in the city is hard to find.

Sounds better than the shite served here as 'kebabs' Vic.
Plymouth is a Naval city and its drink and vomit on a weekend sooooooo... quality fast food in the city is hard to find.

Chicken and chip was the go in my days there, mind you that was long before the curry houses popped up.

For dinner tonight was Parmesan Dijon Crusted Chicken with Pan-fried Snow Peas in butter fried onions and capers, drizzled with lemon juice, boiled new potatoes and broccoli. Crisp fresh seedless water melon and pair for seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back