What's Happened to the format ??!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've cleared the cache, altered personal settings, and it still shows Metro. After logging in, and changing to ww2fluid update, it still shows Metro, and US times, until a thread is selected.

Can't we just get rid of that metro interface? It's also the default interface that anyone gets if he's not a member. I don't think we want that. Isn't it possible to just discart all interfaces apart from the fluid and one of the mobile ones?

Horse has set it as the default one because it works faster than the the basic forum style including the fluid_ww2_update. I don't want to mess but if Horse decides set the previous style it will be done for sure.

Last edited:
The old style is from many past versions of vBulletin (the forum software). As such it doesn't have changes wrapped into it, I am trying to work out from a security/performance/user experience how to handle templates going forward.

The old style is from many past versions of vBulletin (the forum software). As such it doesn't have changes wrapped into it, I am trying to work out from a security/performance/user experience how to handle templates going forward.
So there is a strong chance that original black layout of the forum's early days won't be back? :lol:

In all seriousness, the Artakus layout was probably the best appearance the forum's ever had, though it's not likely to be compatable with the server's modern database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back