What's on the menu?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"Cowboy spoonbread". My youngest's favorite list. Basically a soft-cornbread casserole with sausage, chz, jalapeno, blackeyed peas, corn and onion. Good stuff.

Some friends and I, (yes, I have friends):lol: went to a Italian restaraunt here in town called Tuscan's. Run by an Italian. VERY GOOD FOOD. Olive Garden.....PTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPT JUNK!:)

Two slices of cold PizzaHut (hand-tossed crust, chicken-n-bacon toppings) for breakfast. And some sweet tea. Dang, we need to go to the grocery store...

Cheese. That is a primary food group in our house. I'm eating some local cracked black pepper cheese on english muffins with a honeycrisp apple as we speak.

Had a harty breakfast this morning.
Bacon
Scrambled Eggs
Busquits

While watching football today, I will sustain myself by eating various cheese's and summer sausage.

Tonight for dinner:

Porterhouse steak grilled rare
Baked potatoe
Garlic bread

Cheese. That is a primary food group in our house. I'm eating some local cracked black pepper cheese on english muffins with a honeycrisp apple as we speak.

I agree. I can not live without cheese.

It just annoys me that you most Americans seem to think that the only 3 cheeses are cheddar, american slices and fake solid mozzarela. Mozzarella does not come in a block. It should be soft and in its milk. There is so many good cheeses out there, but if you want a good one, you have to pay an arm and a leg for it.

Maybe I just was spoiled living in Europe...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back