What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm sure you know how high the sky rides on the side, is it really that off?

Gloss cote applied via rattle can. Also added some other pieces. Decaling and weathering next. Landing gear and wheels are assembled and ready. This bird looks really good to me.. Sorry I couldnt fix it Woj, it doesnt look too bad. I'll get it right on the tomahawk!

Attachments

• DSC_0443.JPG
    DSC_0443.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_0444.JPG
    DSC_0444.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0445.JPG
    DSC_0445.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0446.JPG
    DSC_0446.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0447.JPG
    DSC_0447.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 57
I'm sure you know how high the sky rides on the side, is it really that off?

Here you are a couple of shots of my Spits showing the area for comparison.Of course my Spitfires are of 1/72 scale.

Attachments

• Spit1.jpg
    Spit1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Spit1c.jpg
    Spit1c.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Spit1b.jpg
    Spit1b.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Spit1a.jpg
    Spit1a.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 66
Finally! I've received a true Lucky answer in context of the native tongue! :lol::lol:

Thanks Lucky and B17, much to work on!

I say old chap, rather spiffing don't you know! Shame about the demarcation line, but that can easily be touched-in. Great job so far, I'm impressed! (That'll cost you two beers now, one for Jan, one for me!!)

Well dont you know, I am not of age. So apple juice it is you old crickets! Save some coin on that purchase also..

I believe they had me buying, and I dont think I could of passed the bartender with Luckys ID or wildcats, cough I mean Terry. :):lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back